HomeRussian
Who is WhoWho is Who
International WHO'S WHO Historical SocietyWiki Tree. Construct your family treeFamous BirthdaysWho's Who. Sutter's International Red SeriesNational Register Publishing
About project Index of Enterprises Biographical Index Partners Congratulations
   Krasnodar Territory
About region
Biographies
Government
Politics, NGOs and religious organizations
Law
Financial institutions
Insurance
Industry
Agricultural sector
Housing and communal services, fuel-and-energy complex
Communication
Transportation
Architecture and construction
Real estate
Business
Service
Mass media
Advertising agencies
Travel industry
Health care
Science and education
Culture, art, sports
Spa, recreation, entertainment

 
About the organization
Novorossiysk Museum-Reserve of History,
Novorossiysk.
Address: 58 Sovietov St., Novorossiysk, Krasnodar Krai, Russia, 353900.
Telephone: +7 (8617) 25-18-54, 25-24-57, 25-40-46; Fax: 25-18-54.
E-mail: nimz@mail.ru
Chief: Kolbasina Laryssa Alexandrovna
Historical outlines: The Museum of Natural History of the Caucasian Part of Black Sea Coast, as it was then called, was founded in 1916 and opened its doors for first visitors the same year, on December 27. Since then, the museum has increased dramatically and now comprises a lot of sites, namely the main exposition, History of the City of Novorossiysk; permanent expositions Old Novorossiysk, Climate and Environment of the Novorossiysk Region, Golden and Silver Artifacts, The Great Patriotic War Memorabilia, and Birds of the Krasnodar Krai; the Museum-Reserve exposition hall; Aircraft, Artillery and Vehicles of the Great Patriotic War; Nikolay Ostrovsky Memorial; memorials Heroes of Civil War and the Great Patriotic War and Death Valley (so called due to one of the most bloody episodes of Novorossiysk landing operation, 1943).
Corporative holiday: 27 December
Key activities: Collection, preservation, study, research and conservation of artifacts and objects of natural history. Educational activities.

Novorossiysk Museum-Reserve of History

Staff: 87 employees, including 33 researchers; two employees have Cand.Sci. degrees.
See also: Kolbasina Laryssa Alexandrovna
Achievements: The museum was awarded the Administration of the Krasnodar Krai award in the Culture category (2000).
Managment: DirectorL. Kolbasina, tel. +7 (8617) 25-18-54. Deputy director, researchL. Stepko, 25-18-54. Chief curatorT. Shubnikova, 23-00-00.
Published works, press comments: The museum publishes Historical Proceedings, booklets, leaflets; staffers contribute to historic journals and papers.
Date public: 2006, May


 
border=0Search


put a search word
border=0
Sitemap
SFD map
 
Home | About project | Index of Enterprises | Biographical Index | Partners | Congratulations | Back to top
 
© 2002-2003 Centre DO nonprofit partnershipCredits:  Mibok.ru